|image from vrkmphoto.com|
Rainy days are here again. A beach get away is not so fun with the monsoon rains and typhoons to hit our country. But it shouldn’t feel gloomy and blue. There are lots of fun activities in and out of your home to beat the rainy day blues away.
Click Read More to continue
1. Play board and card games. You’ll lose track of time enjoying these fun classic board games with family and friends.
2. Visit new museums. If you haven’t been to Manila Ocean Park, now is the time to try and explore the different attractions and activities there. You can also try The Mind Museum which is the newest attraction in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
|image from ourawesomeplanet.com|
Check out their website for more info. http://www.themindmuseum.org, http://www.manilaoceanpark.com/
3. Read an interesting book. Another New York Times bestseller, Fifty Shades of Grey has been all over the social networks making waves. People are either raving against or for it. I suggest you read it for yourself and tell us what you think.
|image from forbes.com|
4. Try out a new recipe. Hot soup on a rainy day is simply divine. Check this Kimchi Noodle Soup recipe http://www.food.com/recipe/grandmas-rainy-day-kimchi-noodle-soup-402890 if you want a bit of spicy kick in your soup.
|image by yobodish|
5. Go to an arcade or bowling alley. There’s nothing like a rush of excitement killing zombies or driving a race car in arcades. You can also invite your friends for a fun bowling competition. Head out to the nearest malls and enjoy.
|image from arcadeheaven.wordpress|
|image from wikipedia|